All students are expected to maintain a high standard of pride in their appearance and are required to wear correct uniform at all times. The uniform helps children to develop a spirit of belonging to the school and removes competition in dress. We ask for full caregiver support in ensuring that students are clean, neat and correctly attired. We believe that it is only fair to all students that correct school uniform standards are maintained.
Undergarments, such as a singlet or polypropylene, must be white and short sleeved.
- School polo top monogrammed with school logo
Layer of warmth, choice of:
- Maroon jersey or,
- Maroon cardigan or,
- Maroon softshell jacket, monogrammed with school logo or,
- Maroon polar fleece, monogrammed with school logo
- Navy short (two available styles) or,
- Navy pleated skirt
- Navy crew sock with maroon hoops or,
- Navy walk sock with maroon hoops or,
- Navy tights
- Black or brown leather or vinyl shoes, or sandals.
(Sports shoes, sneakers, skate shoes or ballet flats are not permitted.)
- Plain navy wide-brimmed, bucket hat or cap (compulsory Terms 1 and 4)
Physical Education Uniform
- School monogrammed navy and maroon top
- School maroon shorts
School Sports Uniform
Uniform Sales and Supply: New
Uniform Sales and Supply: Second Hand
For second hand uniforms, there is a parent-run ChCh South Karamata Intermediate School – School Uniform Buy & Sell Facebook page.
In addition to this, second hand uniforms can sometimes be found for sale on TradeMe.
The Athlete’s Foot in Riccarton have generously supported our school for a number of years. Mention our school when you purchase shoes and they include your purchase as part of their school support programme. We have benefited from valuable sports equipment through this programme in the past.