Board of Trustees Elections 2019
2019 Board of Trustees Parent Elections
Christchurch South Intermediate School
Profile Number 3318
Nominations are invited for the election of 5 parent representatives to the board of trustees.
Nomination forms have been posted by Friday, 10 May, to enable you to put your name forward as a candidate in the forthcoming board of trustees election, or to nominate someone else as a candidate. The nomination form is also available to be downloaded from this website page. Click here
Who can be nominated as a parent elected trustee?
- All caregivers of existing CSIS children.
- Contributing school caregivers of year 6 children who live in the CSIS enrolment zone.
- Anyone providing they are nominated by someone on the school roll.
- A person can self nominate and be the nominator if they are on the school roll. Both sections must be signed.
- Complete the nomination form, including the necessary signatures. Complete the candidate’s contact details including their address and telephone numbers (home and mobile), and post, hand deliver or email the form to the returning officer at the address shown below. If emailed, promptly make arrangements to get the originals to the returning officer or place in the nominations box in the office at Christchurch South Intermediate.
- Nominations close at noon on Friday, 24 May, 2019
- As a candidate you are invited to submit a brief (up to 400 words) statement. It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure the signed candidate’s statement is received by the returning officer by noon on Friday, 24 May, 2019.
- A copy of the voting roll is available for inspection at the CSIS office during normal school hours.
- If an election is required, voting papers will be posted by Wednesday, 29 May, 2019. The poll closes at noon on Friday, 7 June, 2019.
- The results will be made available at the school and also published in the ‘The Press’.
Returning Officer Contact Details:
Christchurch South Intermediate School,
204 Selwyn St,